Tax laws for 2018 have changed drastically and are difficult to navigate. Your claiming strategies can vary dramatically depending on numerous factors that the IRS doesn’t share directly with you. Often, you must find out the information on your own.
During this one-hour educational class, you will learn practical tax-savings strategies, including:
- An overview of investment types related to taxation (Taxable, Tax-Deferred, Tax-Free, and Income and Estate Tax-Free)
- How the purchase and sale of Stocks, Mutual Funds andBond Funds may affect your 2018 Tax Liability
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) – when do I need to take my distributions – and how much extra tax liability would my RMD create?
- Is my Social Security Benefit strategyminimizing my tax liability?
- How changes in the 2018 tax law may have created or eliminated opportunities for your specific situation
Learn more and register today!